Sunday, July 09, 2006

Back At'Cha, Angel Brat

I've been getting a lot of visitors from Tracy's blog over at Angel Brat - a cute little diary. Thanks, Tracy! For those of you who didn't come from there, check her out!

Here's what she says about herself:

Name: Tracy
Location: Southern United States

"I'm in my 20's, happily married to a wonderful man who spanks me because he loves me and because I ask him to."

Angel Brat

As you probably know, I'm a fan of romantic, relationship spanking (especially to read about) as well as recreational spanking between friends - this one falls into the first category...

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Matt!

Tracy brought me over here and I'm glad she did. I particularly liked your discussion of (mostly) silent spanking techniques. I had planned to write something on that subject, but I think I will just point people here instead!

Best wishes with your new blog!
Bonnie

Matt Anglen said...

Thanks, Bonnie - nice picture and great name for your blog (My Bottom Smarts) - I'll have to check it out!

Matt

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Matt. I had actually filled out your interactive spanking story ages ago when you posted the link on SCSW. I'd tried it with a couple of different inputs, and ironically enough, I'd just come across my printouts of them the other day. The problem was that I'd managed to misplace a couple of sheets of each story, and I wished I had the link still so that I could do it again (it's a GREAT setup). SO, I was tickled pink to discover it here! :)

Great job here - keep it up!

Tracy

Ellena said...

Awesome blog youu have here