Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back In the Backseat


well, we're at her place - as are her kids, just a fact of life... but I'm not real comfortable playing, not even quietly. Though, how much of a problem can this present? After all, we all went to high school...

The options for playing in the car are limitless, and I've added a few ideas since graduation, but in this case it's pretty easy - the garage will give us complete sound privacy and her minivan will give us a place to sit and plenty of room.

Despite it being a beautiful summer night, the garage turns out to be approximately the temperature of an automotive engine cooling off and inside the van is no better if not worse. We've had a (very) little wine so we don't want to be driving too far... so we just pull it out and park, idling, at the curb. After waiting for the temperature to drop to a very comfortable level we pull back into the garage, bring the door down, and climb in back without opening the doors to the hot interior air. Hmmm, sort of like Jack and Rose (or Jack! and Rose! Jack! Rose! Jack! Rose!) in Titanic, when they sneak into the car hold...

Though Rose was not over Jack's knee in the far-back bench seat of a mini-van... and she didn't have her head buried in the corner of the seat - nor did she notice for the first time a pull-tab in said corner, nor pull it and have the seatback spring forward and smack her on the head - not the kind of smacking we were looking for.

I've got my hand and my belt, which is always plenty, isn't it? And I can spank hard when I need to... just have to do so at the right time, right? So things are going well, despite the rising heat, which was not all due to us... and she must be enjoying it, she's relaxing with her eyes closed despite being spanked pretty firmly, or being strapped with the belt nicely doubled or even with the wicked single end...

and it's not continuous, I pause now and then, making it last... during one such pauses we do notice that the heat is getting back up there, but all things considered it's a small price to pay, you have to expect some inconveniences.

"And then there's that," I mention as the light on the garage door opener times out, leaving us in a darkness deeper than Kafka's later works. I mean, it is black. She's got her head sort of buried and her eyes closed so she has no idea what I'm talking about. And hey, it's not like I can't find my target, I start back up. At some point she does look up, exclaiming how dark it is. By this time my eyes have been adjusting for several minutes and I can see - absolutely nothing. If I dropped my pants I would not be able to find them, it is still that dark.

And, of course, later we open the side door to get out, turning the overhead interior lights on... completely blinding me with a shock like an interrogation...

but it was a nice cool night and a pleasant trip back into the house...

No comments: