Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's How Much You Keep...

I could be feeling a little better - I have a 10k today. Six months ago it was a 401(k) but with the market doing like it has...

Last weekend was a great one, though, with yet another trip to Florida - Saturday I had the most lovely experience of flogging two very attractive women, nude except for cuffs, one blindfolded, one hooded. I wondered, then asked, how it felt to be able to hear the strokes falling but only feeling them half the time. My floggers are so very pleasant, always so appreciated - but what if they weren't, and what if it was delivered, rather than two strokes for you and two strokes for her, as a punishment for her, which you hear but can't see, and then one for you?

Not all my toys, of course, are so sensual - as I demonstrated with one that got the same reaction from both ladies - "ow - OW - OW! - Oh Shit!" Which led to more speculation...

The two of you have done something and are going to be punished - harshly, unfortunately, though warmed up if it'll help any... six sets of two dozen difficult strokes per set. Your cohort get the first set, just in case she has any pretenses about bearing up well under the punishment. After that, she gets to decide who gets each additional set, one at a time. How many would she give to you, how many does she keep for herself? If she asks for them for herself, I'll try to make her regret it... if she won't ask for either of you, a few uncounted strokes until she makes her decision, that should speed things along...

Or perhaps you are the one I make do the choosing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

devious man....

Anonymous said...

I'd offer the two ladies in question a safe-house an hour down the road but my, my, my ... it's time for the 10:40 bus!

Evil man, indeed. Hehehehhhhh ...

Anony-mouse