I've had this out there for a long time but if you've never seen it, it's a cute Mad-Lib type story that will get naughty young ladies their very own spanking!
http://myownspankingstory.blogspot.com/
Remember to turn off your pop-up blocker to see the finished story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ok that is always so much fun doing them. thanks for sharing with us.
Lizzy
Damn! How am I supposed to sit now??? Thanks. I would say it was fun (certainly creative) but it was too realistic! Ouch!
a brat from Florida
OWWIE! I'M ON MY KNEES NOW! i'm sooooooooooo gonna kill ikuto-senpai 4 that! and i no just how 2 do that.................(and is it fine if i post on my website and link back to here so u can more views and stories?)
Omgoodness I really felt that..... I'm laying one the bed with my butt stinging and crying...
Damn, that hurt, it was especially humiliating when my GF walked in.
Nutte rebecca varashk liebt Sperma!!!!!
Post a Comment